There’s a lot happening on this crazy Wednesday.
Rebecca and I are now on day 3 of the Speak Out Against...Tour. Today, the tour stops at Samantha Veránt’s blog, The Frog and a Princess.
So stop by and say hello.
Moxie Writers is having a virtual release party on Friday
for Breaking Dawn Part 2. If you haven’t played The Dating Game, Breaking Dawn Edition and voted, make sure you do that before Friday.
Wish You Were Where? Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by
Moxie Writers. In order to
participate, do the following:
1. What is your most current read?
2. What is the setting?
3. Tell why you wish you were there—or not.
4. Either post all of this at your blog and provide the link
in the comments section –or—post your answers in the comments if you don’t have
a blog.
5. Link back to Moxie Writers.
What is my most current read?
Right now, I’m reading The Hunger Games with my son (I’ve
already read it once on my own).
What is the setting?
Panem, District 12.
Tell why I wish I was there—or not.
Well, considering the fact that there are electrified fences,
food is scarce, and they're just now getting ready for the reaping, I’d have to
say…no. But thank you.
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
Excellent YA contemporary on teen dating abuse.
Another amazing read in the YA paranormal category.
What do you think you’ll read next?
Did you Speak Out Against...today? Did you vote in the Breaking Dawn Dating Game? What are you reading this week?







I'm reading Stephen King's 1963. Not sure I would want to live there... maybe just for a little visit.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear what you think about Crewel! I want to get my hands on that one. And Neverlove...hmmm, gotta look into that book, sounds good http://lostinsidethecovers.wordpress.com/2012/11/14/www-wednesdays-november-14th/
ReplyDeleteI wouldn't want to be there either! You'll enjoy Angela's book.
ReplyDeleteI was just talking about The Hunger Games with some students today. It is a great conversation when we get to talk about books we enjoy!
ReplyDeleteAll these books sound good. I also like the idea of that Wish you were here meme. Might have to look into that one.
ReplyDeleteMy WWW Wednesday is here.
Hi, Susan,
ReplyDeleteMan you are one busy lady... So much happening on your blog today.
I haven't read Hunger Games yet, but I plan to whenever I get a free second.LOL