B—Badlands (South Dakota); Big Bend (Texas); Biscayne Bay (Florida); Black Canyon of the Gunnison (Colorado); Bryce Canyon (Utah)
C—Canyonlands (Utah); Capitol Reef (Utah); Carlsbad Caverns (New Mexico); Channel Islands (California); Congaree (South Carolina); Crater Lake (Oregon); Cuyahogo (Ohio)
D—Death Valley (California); Dry Tortugas (Florida)
E—Everglades (Florida)
F—(no Fs)
G—Glacier (Montana); Grand Canyon (Arizona); Grand Teton (Wyoming); Great Basin (Nevada); Great Sand Dunes (Colorado); Great Smoky Mountains (North Carolina/Tennessee); Guadalupe Mountains (Texas)
H—Hot Springs (Arkansas)
I—Isle Royale (Michigan)
J—Joshua Tree (California)
K—Kings Canyon (California)
L—Lassen Volcanic (California)
M—Mammoth Cave (Kentucky); Mesa Verde (Colorado); Mount Rainier (Washington);
N—North Cascades (Washington)
O—Olympic (Washington)
P—Petrified Forest (Arizona)
Q—(no Qs)
R—Redwoods (California); Rocky Mountain (Colorado)
S—Saguaro (Arizona); Sequoia (California); Shenandoah (Virginia)
T—Theodore Roosevelt (North Dakota)
U—(no Us)
V—Voyageurs (Minnesota)
W—Wind Cave (South Dakota)
X—(no Xs)
Y—Yellowstone (Wyoming); Yosemite (California)
Z—Zion (Utah)
You actually took all of those pictures?? Amazing!!
ReplyDeleteCool! We've been to Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, King's Canyon (Yosemite), Badlands, Medicine Bow, Custer, Carlsbad Caverns and Death Valley.
ReplyDeleteOMG. You sold your house and travelled for 14 months? I wish I was brave enough to do that.
ReplyDeleteLoved this post!
Ellie Garratt
Terrific list for research, personal and writing.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
What an amazing experience! I've always wanted to do something like that. I live reasonably close to Acadia and have spent a week there every summer that I could.
ReplyDeleteHi, Susan...
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic idea and trip! Do it when you're young. The pics are gorgeous. You certainly need to turn your adventures into so work of art.
Stop by when you get a chance. I think you like my post today...
Michael
I've travelled around a lot of the U.S., and I think it's just a beautiful country! I'd love to see even more of it in future.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful opportunity--getting to visit all the National Parks. We spent two weeks in Yellowstone four years ago and it was glorious to take so many remarkable photos! This year we're going to Yosemite. What a marvelous adventure for you!!! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMonti
NotesAlongTheWay
I've always enjoyed visiting National Parks. My mother's house is about 15 miles from the Great Smokies. When I used to live there I'd go up to the park at least once a week. Two of my favorite parks are Glacier and Big Bend since they are not as crowded as some of the more popular parks.
ReplyDeleteLee
Tossing It Out